December 11, 2007

Menu for Hope 4


Wow, I can't believe another year has already passed... and it's time for the annual Menu for Hope, a blogger-driven campaign that leverages our passion for food to help raise money for a worthy cause. The whole idea sprung up five years ago thanks to Pim, who was looking for a creative way to help after the devastating tsunami in Southeast. Last year was the first year I participated, and we collectively raised $60,925.12 for the UN World Food Programme!

This year's Menu for Hope sorta snuck up on me... I feel like a bit of a bugger because I didn't have time to contribute and publicize a raffle prize. So the least I can do is pass the word along. Visit Pim's site for full details on the prizes that are available -- as usual, the potential prizes are pretty amazing... good luck!

Also, for a dose of deep inspiration on creative approaches to address the issue of global poverty, I encourage you to take a look at this post (as well as parts 1 and 2 of the string):


Technorati tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment