June 3, 2007

BBQ weather in Seattle?

It has been in the high 70s to low 80s all week long... a streak of truly spectacular weather in Seattle. People are out and about, all happy and working on their tans. I've been trapped in the office all week long; but now it's the weekend and time to take advantage of the roof deck!

Sitting out in the sun was HOT today... perfect for kicking back with a good book, a simple, dry rose, and throwing a petit filet on the gas grill. Dinner had a distinctly red/pink theme to it: bruschetta with vine ripened tomatoes and marinated montrachet, sweet onion and spinach risotto with rose, and a grill-blistered tomato to go with the steak. I think summer has arrived...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:04 PM

    I'm really enjoying your pictures and your blog! I hope settling in goes great.

    I've linked to you on our blog. Come over and check it out when you have some spare time!

    ReplyDelete